Halloween on a Friday? That’s what I’m talking about! Share some laughs, share one of these…
Halloween Status Updates 2014:
- Asked my kid what her favorite part of today’s Halloween party and she pointed at thin air and said, “that ghost”…. Now I have to move houses.
- Halloween is, by far, the safest day to kill a person and leave them in a chair on your porch.
- I need to borrow someones kid for Halloween. I miss free candy.
- Halloween Drinking Game: Drink every-time an Elsa (from Frozen) visits your house.
- You know you’re getting old when you have to have a drink to motivate you to go out & have a drink.
- I’m surprised kids haven’t found a way to trick or treat online yet.
- Happy Halloween… may all of your skeletons stay in the closet where they belong!
- For Halloween I’m going as an invisible person. I will be at all your parties.
- I bet when spiders see those fake green cob webs on Halloween they must be like “Ugh, tourists”.
- Couples Halloween costumes always end up looking like one person went along with it to save the relationship.
- The main thing I learned from watching my wife carve pumpkins is she’s really good at stabbing things. I should probably be nicer to her.
- I think for Halloween I am going to go as Karma. Some of you should be worried.
- For Halloween I’m going to write “Life” on a plain white T-shirt and hand out lemons to strangers.
- Halloween Costume Idea: Flower Print Scrubs, Skechers Shape-Ups, Perm. I call it “Not Sexy Nurse”
- I want to wear the scariest costume I can think of to work for Halloween this year, so I’m going as a pregnancy test.
- Halloween should just be changed to National Dress Like a Hoe Day.
- Best thing about Halloween is …you can wear whatever you want ;-)
- Dear Girls : No Need To Do Anything For Halloween … Just Remove The Makeup And Go To The Party :P
- Friend: What are you gonna be for halloween?
- Thank goodness for Halloween, all of a sudden, cobwebs in my house are decorations!
- How much fun it would be to own a lightsaber in a zombie apocalypse???
And, the Award for Best Kids Halloween Costume…
He’s so Bouncey!