Enjoy your Thursday pick one and share it….
Bright Facebook Status Updates:
- Political views are like children. Some people don’t have one or want one. Others keep trying to show theirs off.
- Life Pro Tip: Putting your phone in airplane mode will stop ads while you play.
- I’m glad they finally made waterproof phones. Pushing friends into the pool is funny.
- If the T-Rex had arms that were long enough to hug, they probably wouldn’t have been so mean.
- I wish the “Do not ask me again” option existed in real life.
- Should have never gave my cat a lemon, now he’s walking around like a sour puss.
- “Hold me.” -Grudges
- I feel confident that Laim Neeson would be there for me if I listed him as my emergency contact.
- Don’t forget: it’s very important what strangers on the Internet think about you.
- Some girls are so desperate. Who calls 3 times, leaves a voicemail, and sends a text?? Take a hint, mom.
- It’s sad when a girl breaks up and changes back to her “I need attention” Facebook picture.
- Fate is when you find something you were never looking for and realize it’s everything you never knew you wanted.
- Considering renting out my services to people who need awkward situations made awkwarder.
- It’s amazing how many people are allergic to gluten, peanuts, and facts.
- Humor is of two types – below the belt and above the forehead.
- Your voicemail will be ignored in the order in which it was received. Beep.
- I have tonight off so if anyone’s free let’s go somewhere and look at our phones together.
- Before you decide to spend less time on social media, make sure you go to every social media website and tell everyone.
- I just told my brother he was adopted, his response was, “At least they picked me”
- All I’m saying is, you’ve never seen me crying and eating tacos at the same time.
Facebook in a Nutshell…
Welp, that’s about right.